Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rest of CA Trip

Thursday
We slept in and relaxed some more on Thursday morning. Around 1:00, we drove back to San Diego. Jeff had Bible Study that night, so we just hung out at his place.

Friday
Jeff had to work, so we entertained ourselves with mountain climbing and shopping. Like last year, we climbed "Jeff's Mountain" or as everyone else calls it, Cowles Mountain. Even an old pregnant woman can climb a mountain!

In the afternoon, Ken and I found his favorite Christian bookstore Berean. Indy's Berean closed a couple of years ago. After that, we visited Jeff's job site. It has come a long way since we visited a year ago. I'm really proud of what he's accomplished.

Saturday
Jeff, Ken, and I drove to Palm Springs. There we took the tram to the top of San Jacinto. Pictures can be found here.

Sunday
:( We had to fly home. It was a great vacation and at least the Colts won!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Great pictures of San Jacinto! And I loved the "Meet Jeff" plaque! I bet your bro is proud to have a tree named for him! =-D