
Josh is getting so big. He is crawling everywhere and pulling up on furniture. He is also very curious. He's hearing the word "no" quite often these days. We took these pictures last week. The series gives you a snapshot of our lives these days. Picture the next few sentences in thought bubbles...
"Mommy, I'm helping you."

"Daddy's watching with that camera. Will I get in trouble?"

"Look at me now! I can help with the top shelf, too."

Josh isn't the only Lawrance boy with a little mischief. His cousin Ethan came over on Saturday while Mommy and Aunt Megan went to North Webster to help Grandpa. Ethan took his nap in the big boy bed at Uncle Ken's house. When his daddy came up to get him from his nap, this is what he found. And, no, Ethan does not have a really bad cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment