Friday, May 11, 2007

Test

The exam went really well. I finished the grammar in 25 minutes while we had 60 to do it in. I had a little difficulty with the reading comprehension section because many of the words were unfamiliar, but think that I guessed well. Everything was multiple choice or T/F except for the 100-word letter. Missy will be happy to know that she was the recipient of my letter.

I've been studying like crazy for this. Now that I know how easy it was, I wish I would've gotten more sleep the past two nights instead of studying. I had trouble getting to sleep after studying last night (go figure!). I had dreams of adjectives and adverbs. Ken told me that I was sleep-talking in German. All he made out was, "Ich bin". You know you are learning the language when you start sleep-talking it. I've now spoken three languages in my sleep. In Mexico, Emily caught me speaking Spanish in my sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!! Thanks for the letter! Even though I can't read German! :)

Anonymous said...

That's funny!

- Choves