I think that I mentioned that Josh's first "word" was Aggie many months ago. Okay, it is more like "Ah-eeee". He does it every time he sees either a cat or a dog. Now he has two more pieces of communication. Any parent would hope that those would be Mama or Dada. He says those but doesn't seem to connect them to Ken or me. His first really clear word is "uh-oh". He says this any time he drops something or something falls. This morning, while I was changing his diaper, he decides to pull all the diapers and everything else off of the changing table "uh-oh"ing with each item.
Josh's other communication- "mmmmm" + smacking his lips. He does this when he wants to eat. I'm just convinced that this is because my food is so yummy!
Josh isn't walking yet, but he's close. Ms. Bobbie at daycare said he took two steps between the sink and the table yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment