For those of you who do not know, my job was eliminated last Friday. I have decided to open my own consulting business a few days a week and then spend more time with Josh the other days. Yesterday was my first consulting work day and today was my first Josh day.
Well, he woke up really early this morning and so he was tired and fussy by 9:30. I fed him and he fell asleep in my arms. I put him in bed and he started screaming. Assuming he'd cry himself to sleep, I let him cry for 10-15 minutes. He didn't stop. So I went in there to learn that while screaming, he had also started chewing on his crib. He had pieces of stain all over his mouth and several bite marks in the wood.
Needless to say, I'm going to Babies R Us today to see if they have crib guards that will work... I don't want him to damage his two little teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment