Monday, March 19, 2007

March Madness

March madness is alive and well in Hamburg thanks to the NCAA's streaming of the first two rounds of the tournament. I was able to see Butler's run to the sweet 16 as well as many of the other games on Saturday and Sunday. Again, I love technology! Click on the video to see the great highlights of the last game versus Maryland.


Unfortunately, it will be a lot more difficult to watch Butler's game next Friday against Florida. This game is slated to tip off at 7:10 PM EDT, which is just after midnight in Germany. But, of course I will stay up / wake up to watch the game in support of my Bulldogs as they go against the #1 team in the country. Hopefully, with the game being in St. Louis, there can be a larger contingent of Butler fans present.

Go dogs!

Oh, and for my father in law, sorry about IU.


Ken

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Just kidding! Even though my team is out, I can still root for the Bulldogs. =-D

Missy

Anonymous said...

No love for the Boilers?