Yesterday started week 21 of the pregnancy. It is that time when the baby is supposed to start moving. Having never had a child, I had no clue what this was like. You here terms like "fluttering" and "bubbles". Whatever! I've been analyzing things since Week 17. Then, at night, I felt something in my stomach when I would turn over in bed. Yet, now I believe it was just my big uterus flopping from the weight of child and gravity.
Wednesday night after work, I felt something different. It was bubbly (I think). Then yesterday, it came in full force. I've been having these "bubbles" ever since. The really funny part was that I felt them really strongly on the way to the airport. This child is clearly a Lawrance if he/she is getting that excited over going on an airplane. I had a chat with "Little One" and told him/her that this would be a first of many trips.
We got into San Diego around 11 something. "Uncle" Jeff picked us up. It is so nice to have a family excuse to go to southern California in October.
Don't expect a trip log as aggressive this year as last. We are here to relax and not play tourist.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment