Okay, the cat's fully out of the bag now and we can start putting baby updates on our blog. Most of you that read this have know for some time that Ken and I are expecting our first child around March 5. One of the true blessings of this experience has been sharing the news with friends and family. This weekend, I had the joy of sharing our news in person with a friend of ours from Germany, Meggan. We've been planning a trip to St. Louis to see her for about 6-8 months. I really did not want her to find out over the blog and and I couldn't remember who I'd given the address to in Hamburg.
So, if by any chance, you are someone who reads our blog and didn't know that we're having a baby- surprise!! According to the ultrasound last week, everything is fine with this little one. The doctor said he/she is on-target for his/her due date and that our conversations would be "boring" because he/she looks completely normal. (Well, as normal as Lawrances can ever go.)
Everyone asks if we are going to find out the baby's gender before birth. After much negotiation between his/her mother (who wanted to wait until birth) and his/her father (who wanted to know immediately), we decided at the ultrasound to put the gender in an envelope. Next week we will be going to see Jeff in California. Once again we will be going to the Price is Right. If either of us gets on the show, we will open the envelope on national TV.
Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Time to start tivoing the price is right! :) So glad to hear that baby lawrance is doing well! I'd love to try to see from the ultrasound pics if I could figure out what you're having, but I'm probably not that good at it. ha!
Erin :)
Post a Comment