Often we pray for the safety of travel for ourselves and loved ones. I bring that prayer to you today as all of my family is en route to Germany. We also need some big prayer action for the rest of their trip here. All of our European traveling is to be by train. Yesterday, the German train system and part of the subway system went on strike. It took Ken an hour to get to work today where it usually takes 25 minutes. We don't know what it will be like Thursday, but that is when we are taking off for Munich and from there a night train to Rome.
Kristy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope your family's visit will be safe and very enjoyable.
Remember running through the airport in Houston coming back from Mexico? We almost missed our flight home. Travel is unpredictable but fun so just go with the flow.
Have a great time in Italy. I am jealous.
Derek
I also hope and pray that you will have a great time with your family.
Since my sister lives in New York City, she knows all about subway strikes. I believe there was one last summer so she had to walk to and from work everyday (about 50 blocks each direction) in the heat for a week or two. Of course she made the best of it, doing some shopping along the way "Just to get out of the heat". :)
I pray that the train strikes will not hinder your travels but will give you new sites to see that would otherwise be missed.
Kristine
You've got my prayers as well. Just another reminder of how blessed we are back here in good `ol Indiana to have the choices of transportation that we do have. I'll simply echo the rest -- safety and enjoyable travel for you and your family.
Pacem,
Mark
I'll be praying for the safety of you and your entire family. This is a blessing for all of you to share these adventures together! I pray you'll have a wonderful time but also be protected by many angels.
- Choves
Post a Comment