We arrived home safely Monday night to the big hugs of Pop and Grandma Lawrance at the airport. Our only stumble along the way was an hour delay in Detroit. This happened when we came through Detroit in December. They were both mechanical problems with the planes. I've told Ken that we need to stop using that airport as a transfer point.
Our boxes came safely from Germany yesterday. The house is a mess as we try to put everything away and get rid of things that we don't need. "If we haven't used them for a year, do we really need them?" is our guiding question.
I found out my starting day. I'll be starting my new job on March 3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome home!
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!
So Kristy, are you guys going to change the name of your blog now?
Welcome home! I'm glad everything arrived safely and that the timing of Kristy's job worked out well for you too. I can't wait to see you.
-Choves
Post a Comment