We would like to introduce you to Joshua William Lawrance, born March 2, 2o1o at 9:51 AM EST. He was born 6 pounds, 9 oz and is 21.5" long. Both mom and baby are doing well, and mom did a wonderful job during the c-section (he was breach). The jury is still out on dad, however...
We will provide periodic updates on the blog as time permits, so stay tuned! If anyone is wanting to visit (St. Vincent Women's Hospital, Townshipline Rd and 86th St, Indianapolis) or talk to us, please call Ken's cell phone (317-509-1716).
Thanks to all of our many friends and family for your prayers and support.
Til next time,
Ken and Kristy, and Josh

5 comments:
Congratulations and God Bless! I will continue to pray for you and look forward to seeing you back at LifeChurch sometime in the future!
Congratulations!!!! He's adorable! :)
Hey guys!! Congratulations! We are so excited to meet this little guy! Jeffery will be so excited to have a new friend! Let us know if you need anything and when we can come see him!! Love you, Megan and Jason
So excited for you and your new addition!!! Love the name!!! He is so cute and so tiny.
I'm so excited for you! I LOVE the name-so many similarities. Our Joshua was born 3/5 in the 9 o'clock hour and just a few ozs larger than your Joshua. He turns 6 tomorrow-the time goes quickly! I have enjoyed looking at your photos of your Joshua and remembering our Joshua's birth. Enjoy this time (especially after Kristy recovers) because they grow up quickly. I'm so proud of Kristy for doing so well with a c-section!
I'm sorry I didn't comment earlier-my sister came to visit and we've been busy. About the crying in the middle of the night-it will be the first of many times that you feel like you can't do much as a parent. It does get easier and prayer helps too. God's blessings to your new family!
Post a Comment